With KODAK Thermal Print Media, it is just a few easy seconds until print delivery. And resulting prints look and feel like traditional photographs. With vibrant color, smooth continuous tones, and great shadow and highlight details. All from a totally dry process with in-printer lamination — minimizing time delays, hassles, and cost of post-lamination.
Thermal dye sub prints rival traditional photography in remarkable image quality and appearance, especially with its lamination.
• Durable, water-resistant prints
• Long-lasting, fade-resistant output
• Unsurpassed photographic-quality prints
• Totally dry... no waiting, no post-laminating
• Looks and feels like a traditional photograph